donderdag 17 september 2009

Mystery and happy news.

Ik ben aan een nieuwe begonnen. Eigenlijk al twee nieuwe. Het was niet helemaal de bedoeling. Maar ach, moet kunnen. Eentje is een mystery projekt en de ander is de Astronomer. Ook probeer ik nog wat aan de Madonna te doen. Want ja de feestdagen komen al snel dichtbij. Zondag kwam onze zoon thuis van vakantie en had heel groot nieuws.Hij gaat trouwen volgend jaar met onze schoondochter Sanne. In April al. Heel romantisch was hij op zijn knieen gegaan boven op de Jungfraujoch in Zwitserland. Ze kon zo natuurlijk geen nee zeggen.

I'm have a new start. Actually two new. It was not quite intended. But alas, it can. One is a mystery project and the other is the Astronomer. I also try to do some at the Madonna. Because december is nearby.
Sunday our son came home from vacation and had very big news. He will marry next year with our daughter in law Sanne. In April. He was very romantic, went on his knees at the top of the Jungfraujoch in Switzerland. She could not say no to him.

6500 stitches of 310 and some other colors........ I have someone who guessed it but I want more reactions!!!! The Astronomer has some stitches 100. Its to little to show.

2 opmerkingen:

Marie zei

Hello Astrid !!

I must confess that I know what your mystery prject is... In fact, I have made researchs on the HAED website, (actually, it's my husband who made the researchs because he was curious too...), and with your clue about the Dog of the King in Yellow, one chart always came again...so... we found it ! It is... well..very special !! What I love with you Astrid, is that you always make us discover new artists, and charts that maybe we didn't see before.
You are courageous with the 310... I'm totally with you in my thoughts ! And the result worth it !
The Astronomer is a wonderful chart, and I'm looking forward to see your progress on it. So many details... it will be beautiful !

And.. in fact, your son is romantic !!! Lucky Sanna... ha ha !!!

And, what about your father's stitch work ? Did he begun Crystal of Enchantment ?

Happy stitching Astrid, and have a great day !!

Marie zei

Please, forgive me, it's not Sanna, but Sanne, sorry...