maandag 25 februari 2008

I've been Tagged

Well there is a first time for everything, I've just been tagged for the first time by Tracy and have to name seven weird or random facts about myself.
I have followed Tracy"s instructions so firstly here are the rules:
Rules:
1 Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2 Post the Rules on your blog.
3 Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4 Tag 7 people and link them.
5 Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
7 weird or random facts about me
1. I love Great Danes
2. I love walking in the mountains
3. I love to ride a bike
4. I hate disco beat
5. I can stitch, making clothes, paint, repair the house, repair the car, shovel the garden etc.etc.
6. I drive my hub mad with chancing the room every week
7. I love my laptop....
People I have chosen to tag:-
Stacey, Louanne,Kyrie,Sirvinya,Michelle,sara, ??

2 opmerkingen:

Kyrie zei

I played :) The post is in my blog now. Thankyou for tagging me!

Sara zei

Thanks for tagging me Astrid! I'll have to play as soon as I think of 7 to share:) I'll add you to my blog list!